2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabrio


As you may remember, in support of spy photos emerged in November with what appeared to be the new cut of 2010 E-Class Mercedes in the form of convertible hard top. He 's now in January, and it is obvious that Mercedes has chosen to adopt instead the more conventional soft-top, as demonstrated by these projectiles cabrio E-Class Mercedes.


LED without any camouflage, I must admit that I really like the new design. Maybe its my imagination, but I feel like the back line of the roof and changed the additional area created by the compartment of pandering roof make the season much of the vehicle more attractive. I 'd even go as far indicates that new designs each of the E-Class, Coupe or sedan, this is my favorite.


Obviously I réserverai the final verdict until the official unveiling of model in 's, but as of now, I think it ' fantastic improvement of SA over the outgoing CLK. To see the new E-Class Mercedes Cabrio and judge for yourself, keep scrolling for a few additional photos (click to enlarge), then head over to GlobalMotors.net where you can check the full gallery and action -packed.

Related Posts



 
Privacy Policy

ALL USED CAR|NEW CAR REVIEW PICTURE AND SPY PHOTO Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Blogger | Converted into Blogger Template by Otoloso